Johnsonville Spicy Pasta Skillet
Great Recipe!!. I made a few substitutions but this recipe is delicious! I only added a sprinkle of italian seasoning instead of oregano, I omitted the cilantro and zucchini so my kid would eat it and used 2 links of regular Johnsonville smoked sausages instead of the hot. I will definitely make this again! — Jessica Leonard
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into pieces
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen JOHNSONVILLE Hot & Spicy Sausage Slices
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup Mexican-blend cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, salsa, zucchini, cumin and oregano; bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in sausage and cilantro. Cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.