About this recipe
Teriyaki-marinated Johnsonville® Original Bratwurst, zucchini, yellow squash and red bell pepper, assembled on a skewer and grilled. Served with a side of Asian slaw made with shredded carrots, daikon, and purple cabbage in a ginger and rice wine vinaigrette.
- 2 packages Johnsonville® Original Brats*, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- *May substitute any favorite Johnsonville® sausage.
- 2 long zucchini, sliced
- 2 long yellow squash, sliced
- 4 red bell peppers cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Vegetable oil
- Skewers, if using wooden - soak in warm water for 30 minutes
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- Marinate brat pieces in teriyaki sauce for about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle oil over cut vegetables; toss to coat.
- Thread brats, alternating with zucchini, yellow squash and red pepper onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes until lightly browned and hot, turning once.
- Drizzle with additional teriyaki sauce if desired.
- Serve with Asian slaw.