Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Sausage Quesadillas
About this recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Brat or Chorizo Sausage Links
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2-2/3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 6 Mission super soft burrito flour tortillas
- Toppings of choice
- Grill sausage on the Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill (or your favorite cooking method). Let cool slightly, halve and sliced into coins.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add oil and peppers; sauté over medium heat until tender.
- Transfer to a bowl, wipe skillet clean and coat with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat; place 1 tortilla in skillet.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese and ½ cup sausage over ½ the tortilla. Sprinkle with an additional 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half covering the filling.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Slide onto a plate and cut into wedges. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Serve with desired toppings.