Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Italian Sausage Meatballs
Very Good. Nice easy recipe to follow, family enjoys. — Samantha
- 1 Package JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage, removed from the casing* (*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove sausage from casing and place in a large bowl.
- Cook onions in 2 tablespoon olive oil until translucent, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine all other ingredients in bowl with sausage. Add onions to meat mixture.
- Form into balls and brown on all sides over medium high heat with 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake until thoroughly cooked (165˚F), 10 to 15 minutes.