About this recipe
Good things come in small packages, and this Johnsonville recipe is perfect proof! This dish uses corn, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese and eggs to make a stunning quiche that’s packed with bold flavors. The sausage links give the meal that signature Johnsonville goodness that’s perfect anytime. For a nice twist, try Johnsonville Maple Breakfast Sausage Links in this quiche. You’ll be glad you did!
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Recipe or Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Links
- 40 whole wheat crackers, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs or 3 cups liquid egg whites or egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ¼-in. pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle into the bottom of 24 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Divide sausage evenly among the muffin cups. Top with the broccoli, corn and cheese.
- Combine the eggs, salt and pepper; carefully pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pans.