Back To Recipe
Johnsonville® Harvest Vegetable Pasta with Meatballs
So delicious. Really fresh, all my family fell in love. Thank you so much — melanie
- 1/2 package frozen JOHNSONVILLE® Classic Italian, Three-Cheese Italian or Homestyle Meatballs
- 3 cups uncooked bow-tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cups sliced carrots
- 3/4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1/2 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs, carrots, zucchini, green pepper and onion. Saute until vegetables are almost tender, 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in pasta sauce and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Add pasta and tomatoes; toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.