Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Firestorm Burrito
About this recipe
Hot & Spicy Brats grilled and wrapped for a fun and flavorful fiesta of taste!
- 8 JOHNSONVILLE® Hot 'n Spicy Brats
- 1 package 10 to 12-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2-1/2 teaspoons roasted chipotle and onion seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 jar lime and garlic salsa
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Blend sour cream, spice and cilantro; set aside.
- Prepare brats according to package directions and keep warm.
- Heat flour tortilla and spread about 2 tablespoons of sour cream sauce onto a tortilla top with 2 tablespoons of salsa.
- Place brat onto tortilla and top with 1 tablespoon each of diced peppers, tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle 1 ounce of shredded pepper jack cheese, and roll as you would a burrito.