Johnsonville® Farmer's Market Meatball Soup
Johnsonville meatball stew. Great tasting healthy stew when you come in from the cold. Make it with your favorite veggies...maybe serve it with some shredded cheese...yum! — Chris
- 1 package frozen JOHNSONVILLE® Classic Italian, Three-Cheese Italian or Homestyle Meatballs
- 5 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) chicken broth
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium summer squash, sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced kale
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a soup pot, sauté the meatballs, carrots, onion and celery in oil until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in broth, zucchini, squash, kale, tomatoes and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.