Back To Recipe
Johnsonville® Easy Mac & Cheese with Meatballs
Easy and delicious. Perfect combination of the things hungry kids and busy moms love. — Amy
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen JOHNSONVILLE® Classic Italian, Three-Cheese Italian or Homestyle Meatballs, thawed
- 3 packages (7-1/4 ounces each) macaroni and cheese dinner mix (or 9 cups prepared macaroni and cheese)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, spread half of the macaroni and cheese. Top with meatballs and cheddar cheese. Top with remaining macaroni and cheese.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in breadcrumbs. Cook and stir for 2 minutes, until crumbly. Sprinkle over macaroni and cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through and lightly browned.