Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Classic Meatballs & Spaghetti
A classic. The pasta sauce with sausage is the perfect combination. I love the sweet, yet smoky sausage and the tangy pasta sauce. — Patricia
- 1 package (24 ounces Johnsonville® Classic Italian Meatballs
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and pasta sauce.
- Simmer, covered for 20-25 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions, drain.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over hot pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.