Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Cheesy Bratwurst & Broccoli Pastry Wraps
About this recipe
This crisp hand-held sandwich is full of flavor, and the perfect partner for soup.
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Cheddar Brats
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) American cheese, shredded
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed and cut into 4-inch x 4-inch squares
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grill sausage in according to grill directions. Let cool slightly; cut into ¼-inch bias slices.
- In a skillet, melt butter. Sauté onions until translucent and slightly brown. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, cook broccoli in a small amount of water until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Evenly divide sausage, broccoli, onion and cheese onto pastry squares.
- Wet edges of pastry with water. Bring corners of pastry together and pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.