Johnsonville Cajun Chicken Sausage Fajita Tostada
great take on a tostada. My husband and I absolutely love these, however I cannot find the Johnsonville chicken sausage in my area so I used Guy Fieri's chicken fajita sausage instead...it's so delicious! — eaminter
- 8 corn or wheat tortillas
- 1 (12.0 ounce) package JOHNSONVILLE® Fully Cooked Cajun Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can low-fat refried black beans, heated
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a skillet over medium high heat, sauté sausage, red pepper, green pepper and onion, until peppers are lightly brown and tender.
- Heat another skillet and spray both sides of tortilla with cooking spray and heat until golden brown and crispy.
- Spread desired amount of black beans onto crispy tortilla.
- Top with sautéed sausage, peppers and onions and garnish according to taste.