- 1 package (24 ounces) Frozen JOHNSONVILLE Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 8 slices cheddar cheese, quartered
- 1 can (6 ounces) French Fried Onions
- 28 small rolls, split
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and barbecue sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Arrange rolls, cut sides up, on foil-lined baking sheets. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Top each roll bottom with cheese and a meatball. Sprinkle with onions. Replace roll tops.
- Serve hot.