- 2 pounds JOHNSONVILLE® All Natural Ground Sausage or links, removed from casing* (*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 small slider buns or mini sandwich rolls
- Condiments: Provolone cheese and Marinara sauce; Fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, and sliced tomatoes; Giardiniera - marinated chopped vegetables and olives; Sauteed onions and roasted red peppers; Sauteed mushrooms and Cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and beef. Using your hands, blend the two meats together and form into one large ball. Use a spoon or a small measuring cup to gather up about a 3 ounce ball and press into patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pan fry 4 or 5 sliders at a time. Cook for about 3 minutes then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Test for doneness. Internal temperature should be 160˚F.
- Slice the buns and top the sliders with your favorite condiments.