Italian Sausage Rigatoni
GREAT!. We loved this. It was so easy. I thought the red pepper was a nice addition. Served with Parmesan cheese on the side. Will make this again for sure. — Lucy
- 1 packages (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 package (1 pound) rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 jar (26 ounces) of your favorite pasta sauce
- Cook sausage links according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil until hot.
- Add garlic; sauté for 30 seconds or until golden.
- Add red peppers; sauté for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Cut sausage into 1/4-inch coin slices; add to skillet. Stir in pasta sauce; heat through.
- Add pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy immensely. And welcome to Johnsonville®.