Three-Cheese Sausage & Rice Florentine
About this recipe
Quick and easy Italian goodness? Yes please! This Johnsonville recipe is great when you don’t have much time to spare. Use Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice to take minutes off of your prep time. Add in onions, garlic, spinach and Parmesan cheese for a light, flavorful addition to the delicious rice. Johnsonville’s Three Cheese Italian Sausage adds its authentic Italian flavor to the meal, giving you less time to cook and more time to enjoy this delicious dish.
- 1 pouch UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® Butter & Garlic
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 6 oz. bag baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add onion and sauté until soft and brown.
- While onions cook, heat UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® Butter and Garlic in microwave according to package instructions.
- Add garlic and sausage to onion and cook until sausage has browned.
- Add rice and baby spinach.
- Cook until mixture is well combined and spinach has wilted.
- Add in half of the cheese, mix until melted.
- Serve topped with remaining Parmesan cheese.