- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, cooked and bias-sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small red pepper, julienne stripped
- 1 small green pepper, julienne stripped
- 1 small yellow pepper, julienne stripped
- 1/2 medium onion, julienne stripped
- 1/2 tsp. ground basil
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare package according to package directions. Bias-slice and keep warm.
- In a large pan add olive oil and garlic; sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add peppers and onion to oil and sauté for about 2 minutes or until crisp and tender.
- Add diced Italian tomatoes (do not drain) and sliced Italian Sausage, then sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the basil on top and add salt & pepper to taste.