Italian Sausage Penne
Great taste!. Excellant taste on the palet and juiciness all though, your company will love this unusal grilled dinner! Pairs good with a glass of red wine of your liking! — "Momma J"
- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce, heated
- Cook sausage links according to package instructions; cut into ½-inch pieces and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté peppers, onion and garlic until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add sliced sausage and sauté until warmed through.
- Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Divide prepared pasta in bowls, top with marinara sauce and sausage-vegetable mixture.