Johnsonville Italian Sausage Cheese Balls
These were absoulutly yummy my family loved em and I will be making these again.. I Love These very much...The cheese gives em an exceptional taste.. — Goofy69
Servings45 meatballs servings
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage, removed from casing*(*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 cup original Biscuit Mix
- 2 cups reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup milk, reduced fat
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- marinara sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan.
- Remove sausage from casings and put in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients by using hands or spoon.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on pan ½-inch apart.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.