About this recipe
- 4 Johnsonville ® Fresh Italian Sweet or Mild Sausage Links
- 1 round loaf focaccia bread (14 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- Basil leaves
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction
- Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grill sausage in Sizzling Sausage Grill according to grill directions. Let cool slightly, slice in half lengthwise.
- Brush each side of cheese and tomato with balsamic reduction; sprinkle tomatoes with garlic salt and pepper.
- Slice focaccia bread in half, replace top and cut into quarters.
- Arrange tomatoes, cheese, basil and sausage on the bottom of each focaccia bread; top with bread tops.
- Grill on a panini press or in a skillet until cheese is melted.