Great and easy!. Very good and SO easy. We are a big family full of amazing Italian cooks and we all loved this quick and easy recipe. I fried the meatballs first before baking for 20 min as we prefer that texture. Great for a week night! — Beth
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Ground Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing* (*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.