Easy...Perfect flavor and texture. My wife and I tried this last night. Easy, Authentic tasting. Great tasting...even the next day (today with leftovers) and great texture. We followed the recipe exactly. We love to cook and try different stuff sometimes more complex sometimes not. It is very rare we write a review. This recipe is fantastic. — mark
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Ground Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing*(*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.