Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Meatballs come in all different sizes, but no one said making meatballs had to be difficult. Johnsonville takes out all the guess-work in creating a delicious meatball with authentic Italian taste. The sausages, Parmesan cheese, and onions come together to make a great meatball worthy of your favorite dishes.
- Servings: 6
- Prep: 25 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
What you need
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Ground Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing* (*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- 3 Remove sausage from casings.
- 4 Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- 5 Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- 6 Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- 7 Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE