- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian All Natural Ground Sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 large container of chunky pasta sauce
- 1 container (15. oz.) Ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped and packed
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Sauté Italian sausage, onion and garlic in a skillet until sausage is browned; drain.
- Add pasta sauce to the sausage mixture and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, blend ricotta cheese, egg and ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray and spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture on the bottom.
- Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Spread ¼ cup of the ricotta cheese mixture on the noodles and layer on 1 cup of the sauce mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup of the spinach and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat this whole process 3 more times starting with the noodles; top with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese to finish.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.