Individual Sausage Stuffed French Toast
About this recipe
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 8 Hawaiian-style sweet dinner rolls
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Cut the top crust off rolls; slice each roll in half horizontally.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Dip the bottom half of each roll in the egg mixture and gently press into the muffin pan; top with a sausage patty.
- Dip the top half of each roll in the remaining egg mixture and place on top of sausage patties.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and egg mixture has set.
- Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with maple syrup.