- 2 large russet potatoes – thinly sliced with a mandolin
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Fully Cooked 3 Cheese Italian Sausage – sliced thinly
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided into 6 equal portions
- flat leaf Italian parsley – roughly chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F . Spray a 6 portion muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Into each muffin well layer as follows: potato slice, lightly season with salt/pepper, sausage slice. Repeat until you reach the top of the muffin well. Carefully press down layers using the back of spoon. Pour 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream over each well and top each with a cube of butter.
- Bake for approximately 25 to 30 minutes OR until tops are golden and potatoes are fork tender.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from muffin tin so that they retain their shape.
- Garnish with parsley prior to serving, if desired.
- Cooks notes: Recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.