Back To Recipe
Hook'em by the Horns Bloody Mary
About this recipe
- 4 Johnsonville® Texas Recipe Hot Smoked/Cooked Sausages (1 for each glass)
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 4 teaspoons adobo mix from canned chipotle peppers
- 1/4 cup A1 sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- yellow cheddar cheese, cubed
- poblano peppers, squared
- 4 skewers
- In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, adobo mix, A1 sauce, lemon juice and liquid smoke.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- Place Texas Recipe Hot Smoked/Cooked Sausage into drink.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with poblano pepper squares and cheese cubes. Place skewer into cocktail.