Honey Mustard Turkey Sausage Skewers
About this recipe
On the grill or in the kitchen, these delectable skewers are easy to make and fun to eat.
- 1 pkg. (13.5 oz.) Johnsonville® Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 2 medium sweet red and yellow bell peppers
- 18 small metal or wooden skewers
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) honey mustard
- Cut each sausage link into six slices. Peel onion and cut into ½-inch pieces. Core peppers and cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Thread sausage slice, onion slice, pepper slice and second sausage slice onto metal or soaked wooden skewer.
- Grill skewers on charcoal or gas grill or on a grill pan over medium heat about 5-6 minutes.
- Turn and grill another 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is hot.
- Brush with honey mustard serve.