Hearty Two Bean & Sausage Chili
About this recipe
- 2 cans BUSH'S® Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can BUSH'S® Kidney Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Sweet Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Hot Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cans (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste (optional for thicker chili)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional for added flavor and heat)
- Add sausage to a large sauce pan and cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add onions to same pan, cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, chili beans, tomato paste and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; Cover and simmer for 15- 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese or any favorite condiment(s) and serve.