Back To Recipe
Hearty Smoked Sausage and Two Bean Chili
About this recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Beef Brats, diced
- 1 can BUSH'S Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can BUSH'S Kidney Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Garnish: Chopped green onion, sour cream
- In a large pan, brown sausage over medium high heat.
- Add onion and peppers and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except green onion and sour cream.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and dollop of sour cream.