Back To Recipe
Hawaiian Style Breakfast Sausage Sliders
About this recipe
- 1 package Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 8 Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1-2 tablespoons softened butter
- 8 tablespoons finely diced fresh or canned pineapple
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat sausage patties according to package directions.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; spread a thin layer of butter on each cut surface.
- Place rolls, butter side up, on a baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place a sausage patty on the bottom half of each roll spread 1 Tablespoon of whipped cream cheese on each patty.
- Top cream cheese with pineapple and the top half of each roll. Serve.