Back To Recipe
Greek Omelette for Two
About this recipe
Grab two forks and a friend for this delicious omelet that not only tastes great, but is good for you, too!
- 4 links Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Turkey Breakfast Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 eggs
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the sausage, onion and garlic. Cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds until heated through; set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- As eggs cook, push cooked edges towards the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, sprinkle the sausage mixture on one half of the omelet.
- Top with spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Fold omelet in half. Cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Slide omelet onto plate.