Granola Muffin Frittatas
About this recipe
For a light, tasty dish that’ll power you up, try these frittatas from Johnsonville. This dish is a great alternative to traditional muffins, using your favorite granola, dried cranberries, and Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links as the main ingredients. Simple to make and easy to bring along, these frittatas are perfect anytime, anywhere.
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 7 eggs or 1-3/4 cups liquid egg whites or egg substitute
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups granola with nuts and dried fruit
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into small pieces.
- Arrange sausage in 14 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in granola and cranberries.
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand 2 minutes before removing from pan.