Ginger Mustard with Toasted Sesame Seeds
About this recipe
Great for marinades or as a topper for your favorite sausage!
Servings1-1/4 cup servings
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup dark beer
- 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add garlic and ginger; sauté for 1 minute.
- Add beer and sesame seeds; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half.
- Remove from heat; whisk in mustard and soy sauce.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.