Back To Recipe
Garret's Johnsonville Brat Pizza
Brat pizza. This was really good! I used the cheddar brats and my kids loved it. — Tonya
- 3 links Johnsonville® Original Brats
- 1 Package (16 ounces) Mama Marys® Thin and Crispy Pizza Crusts (2 pizza crusts)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Ragu® Pizza Sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place pizza crusts on baking sheets or pizza pans; brush with oil.
- Spread sauce over crusts. Sprinkle with the onion, Italian seasoning and garlic pepper. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Arrange mushrooms over cheese.
- Squeeze sausage out of the end of the casing a little bit at a time; flatten and add to the pizza. (Flattening the sausage allows it to cook thoroughly.)
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the cheese is melted, sausage is fully cooked and the crust is golden brown.