Garlic Summer Sausage, Garden Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
About this recipe
For a light and refreshing meal in minutes, try this Italian-inspired Johnsonville creation. Juicy grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and Johnsonville Garlic Summer Sausage come together to create a dish that’s a savory sensation. Simply combine and toss, and your salad is good to go!
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Garlic Summer Sausage cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 container (8 ounces) small fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the summer sausage, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Add Italian dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.