Fresh Tomato Relish
About this recipe
Looking for something new to go with those excellent, mouth-watering Johnsonville Sausage? Try this quick and easy sausage topper from the experts themselves! Take your favorite red and yellow grape tomatoes and add onions, dill and rice vinegar for a taste that goes perfectly with Johnsonville’s big, bold flavor. Finish the relish off with sugar, sea salt and pepper, and you’ve got a phenomenal addition to your favorite meal.
Servings3 cups servings
- 1 pint red grape tomatoes, quartered and diced
- 1 pint yellow grape tomatoes, quartered and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with a slotted spoon over grilled brats in a toasted bun.