Back To Recipe
Four-Cheese Italian with Garlic Basil Sauce
wonderful. I use this recipe whenever I want something fast, foolproof, and delicious. However, I use Aidell's chicken apple sausage. — April
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Four-Cheese Italian Sausage Links
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 can (14 oz.) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- hot cooked angel hair pasta
- Prepare sausage links according to package directions, bias-slice and keep warm.
- In a skillet, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add peas.
- Combine the cornstarch, broth and pepper until smooth; stir into onion mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in sausage and basil. Serve over pasta.