About this recipe
Finally, man has discovered how to combine cream cheese, chili, and brat into one easy-to-eat package: Football Calzones. Just pop these mouthwatering-marvels into the oven and watch them be devoured at your party.
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats
- Frozen puff pastry or 3 cans of croissant dough
- 2 cans (8 ounces) vegetarian chili
- 2 packs (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 8 ounces chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- In a large sauce pan, fry brats until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine chili beans and cream cheese; mix completely.
- On a sheet tray with parchment paper, unfold and separate crescent rolls into squares.
- Place one Johnsonville Brat onto the center of each of dough square, and spoon dollops of chili cream-heese mixture on top.
- Wrap up the crescent roll with the brat and cream-cheese mixture inside.
- Bake stuffed rolls at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Top with chopped chives.