Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage Stir-Fry
A New Favorite. At the suggestion of our supermarket dietitian, we purchased Johnsonville Chicken Sausage. Since we love Italian food, we chose this recipe first. Only change I made was using a red pepper and added two cups of fresh baby spinach letting it cook down. It did not disappoint! Flavor was spot on! I served it with Bow Tie Pasta and had leftovers for lunch the next day! — Dee Cee
Servings6 to 8 servings
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Three-Cheese Italian Sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium green pepper, julienne
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- hot pasta
- In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add pepper, onion and seasonings; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Just before serving add tomatoes, stir until heated through.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.