Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
Amazing dish. Loved it — Lisa
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 12-inch thin Boboli pizza crust
- Additional teriyaki sauce, if desired
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green pepper and teriyaki sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle ¾ cup cheese on pizza crust.
- Top with pineapple mixture and chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425⁰ for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with teriyaki sauce, if desired.