Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
Terayki Grilled Chicken. We just had the grilled Teriyaki chicken and I thought it was terrible and my husband said it was barely ok. The package tells you to add 1/2 Cup water along with the teriyaki chicken and cook 6-8 minutes. The teriyaki was just so overpowering I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth most of the night even after eating mints. Maybe I should have rinsed them before cooking. Unfortunately, I bought two packages of these and one is going in the trash. I also purchased the salt and black pepper one which I haven't tried and I hope is better. I was disappointed because this is the first Johnsonville product that I've tried and haven't liked it. — Barbara Seiler
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 12-inch thin Boboli pizza crust
- Additional teriyaki sauce, if desired
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green pepper and teriyaki sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle ¾ cup cheese on pizza crust.
- Top with pineapple mixture and chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425⁰ for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with teriyaki sauce, if desired.