Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Soup
grilled southwestern chicken soup. wow!!! super yum!!! — Laura
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Southwestern Seasoned or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt Chicken Breasts, diced
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) frozen Southwest Blend vegetable mix (corn, black beans, poblano peppers, red peppers & onions)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 envelope (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Wonton strips, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a saucepan, combine the chicken, Southwest blend vegetable mix, chicken broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, taco seasoning and cilantro.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with wonton strips, cheese and sour cream, if desired.