Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Wrap
Fast and Fit Lunch. These are tasty to add to a lunch salad or quick sandwich wrap, Great hot or cold! — E Seymour
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt Chicken Breasts, heated according to package directions, halved lengthwise and sliced into ¼-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, Romaine, tomatoes, avocado, cheeses, red onion, bacon and ranch.
- Toss to coat.
- Spoon into tortillas, and roll as you would a burrito.