Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken with Pesto Pasta
Easy and tasty!. This recipe is super simple and quick to make but also full flavored and healthy for the whole family! — Jessica
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt Chicken Breasts, sliced into ¼-inch strips
- 1 small zucchini, halved and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 small yellow squash, halved and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 orange pepper, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked Penne pasta (4 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- In a skillet, sauté the zucchini, squash, mushrooms and pepper in olive oil.
- Add the chicken, pasta, tomatoes, Alfredo, pesto, ¼ cup cheese and salt.
- Cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and basil before serving.