Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Chicken Fajitas rock!. Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Fajitas Rock! Very easy to make and taste great. — leslie
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Southwestern, JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt Chicken Breasts, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 envelope (1.12 ounces) fajita seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- In a skillet, sauté the peppers in olive oil; add the chicken and fajita seasoning.
- Cook until heated through.
- Spoon into each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.