Back To Recipe
Easy Dinner. The Flame Grilled Chicken really made this Fajita recipe quick & easy. — Kay
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Southwestern, JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt Chicken Breasts, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 envelope (1.12 ounces) fajita seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- In a skillet, sauté the peppers in olive oil; add the chicken and fajita seasoning.
- Cook until heated through.
- Spoon into each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.