Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Fajitas
About this recipe
Fast is flavorful when cooking with Johnsonville! These chicken fajitas don’t mess around with the bland and boring. The peppers, Mexican cheese and fajita seasoning all prep your taste buds for the awesome taste of Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken. Reignite your excitement for fajitas with this quick and easy recipe!
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Southwestern, JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt Chicken Breasts, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 envelope (1.12 ounces) fajita seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- In a skillet, sauté the peppers in olive oil; add the chicken and fajita seasoning.
- Cook until heated through.
- Spoon into each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.