Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
What a Salad. "Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad has got to be the "Best" new recipe that I have tried and fell in love with in a very, very long time." "It is true that this salad has all the usual salad fixings, but when I added The Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken, all I could say was "What a Salad". "I made this salad for the first time a couple of weeks ago". "And I will be making it again this evening to share with my freinds at dinner". *Tip: "Add some shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese in with the other ingredients." "OH YES" — Samuel Farmer
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt, JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts, heated according to package directions and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup halved red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Caesar croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons classic Caesar dressing
- In a bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken on salad; serve immediately.