Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
TRY THEM. THEY ARE SO-SO-GOOD AND THEY ARE GREAT — ALAN
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt, JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts, heated according to package directions and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup halved red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Caesar croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons classic Caesar dressing
- In a bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken on salad; serve immediately.