Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
About this recipe
Give Caesar salads a fresh new taste with Johnsonville! This dish has all the usual salad fixings: Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, croutons and Caesar dressing. The game changer is the phenomenal flavor of Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken. Ready in less than ten minutes, this recipe is a keeper!
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Black Pepper and Sea Salt, JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb or JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts, heated according to package directions and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup halved red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Caesar croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons classic Caesar dressing
- In a bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken on salad; serve immediately.