Back To Recipe
Asian Noodles with Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Delicious !!!. Perfectly delicious every time. Easy to make when I'm in a rush. Can't wait to try the other flavors. — Ken
- 1 package (9 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breasts, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup pea pods, cut in half
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 - 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 package Udon® noodles
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- In a large skillet, sauté the pepper, peapods, carrots and green onion in 1 tablespoon sesame oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and ginger; cook until chicken is heated through.
- In a bowl, whisk the peanut butter, soy sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, and remaining sesame oil; toss with the skillet ingredients.
- Add the noodles; cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.