Firestorm Burrito -- Sizzling Sausage Grill Recipe
About this recipe
Hot & Spicy Brats grilled and wrapped for a fun and flavorful fiesta of taste!
- 8 links JOHNSONVILLE® Fresh Hot 'n Spicy Brats
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2-1/2 teaspoons roasted chipotle onion seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 package 10 to 12-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 jar lime and garlic salsa
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, seasoning and cilantro; set aside.
- Grill sausage on the Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill (or your favorite cooking method).
- Spread 2 tablespoons sour cream sauce onto each tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons salsa.
- Place a brat onto each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon each diced peppers, tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with shredded pepper jack cheese. Roll up as you would a burrito.