Fettuccine with Roasted Tomatoes, Vegetables & Sausage
Sausage, Veggie Pasta Dish. This is wonderful anything with pasta is great, love pasta. The veggies are an added plus goes great with this dish. I really enjoyed it. — Barbara
- 1 pkg. (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Fresh Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 8 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow or red pepper, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. fettuccine pasta
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese with herbs
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini, onion, pepper and garlic. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Transfer to a 13-inch x 9-inch x 3-inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare sausage links according to package directions. Cool slightly and cut into ½-inch slices. Add sausage to vegetables and bake 6-8 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage is hot.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine pasta with sausage mixture.
- Add feta cheese; toss lightly. Serve immediately.